12mm, 10mm, 8mm, 6mm, 4mm
1/2BSPT, 3/8BSPT, 1/4BSPT, 1/8BSPT, M5
|Fluid||Air (no other gases or liquids)|
|Working Pressure Range||0~284 PSI | 0~20 Kgf/c㎡(0~1960kPa)|
|Negative Pressure||-29.5" Hg | -750mmHg(10Torr)|
|Temperature Range||0 ~ 80°C|
|Application Tube Material||Polyurethane and Nylon|
PWT: Male Y
Composite Threaded-to-Tube Male Y – One Touch Push-In Fitting: PWT
Male y, metric tube, BSP taper and metric.
- One-touch joints are used in pneumatic piping. Easy to connect/disconnect tube with one touch.
- Can be applied and removed easily in confined spaces.
- Can be used under a wide range of pressures.
Method of Application
- Make sure that the end of the tube is cut at 90 degrees and free of burrs.
- Push the tube through the ‘collar’ into the fitting.
- Continue pushing the tube past the ‘packing’ allowing the lock claws to fully hold the tube in place. This is to ensure leakages do not occur.
- To remove the tube simply press the sleeve to recess the lock claws then pull out the tube.